Wednesday, 21 January 2009

My first book

To those who are interested in poetry,


My name is Balthazar Rodrigue Nzomono-Balenda and I am a French-born Congolese author and I live in Denmark. I am a new author and here is my book. The name of my book is “THE DEPTH OF MY SOUL” and here is how you can benefit from my book. It is a book of poetry and the way my book differs from other books of poetry is that I focus on problems such as: corruption, dictatorship, abuse, genocides, relationship problems, climate change, hunger, poverty.


The idea behind the title of my books is not just about the mentioned circumstances that I talk about with passion, but also hope for peace, hope for life and justice.
I wrote my first book in my home and during the summer. I struggled finding the right publiser that I felt like giving up, until I found I-Proclaim, which is a publisher from Pittsburgh, PA. They motivated me and showed areas where changes had to be made. Time after time, I had to make changes with the size of my documents.



My ideal fan is a person who is intrsted in poetry and also in circumstances that happen in our societies. My ideal fan is a person who loves justice to be served and see freedom prevail where there is oppression and torture.
My book is available at http://store.i-proclaimbookstore.com/depthofmysoul.html and you can also download the e-book version of the book.
I am open to questions, debates and comments from and please feel free, if you have any questions comments I would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment