Sunday, 25 January 2009

Why I Strongly Support Israel

I want to say that it really hurts me that many innocent people get killed, especially women and children. Palestinians are people like you and me and they are paying for Hamas' stupidity. Hamas does not have any fruitful propostion which can serve the Palestinians. Their only goal is to promote hate, just like Al-Qaeda and other extrme Muslim groups. Any country in this world has a right to defend itsef and the demonstrations, I watch on TV don't gain the Palestinian cause. Palestinians need a better life, they want their children to have an education and live a life that will benefit their country, but their voice is oppressed by the spirit of hatred and tyrranny from groups that don't want them to have good lives. Israel has a right to defend itself and its citizens. I am an Atheist and I don't believe in any religion. I believe in respect and dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment